Sunshine and rainbows

Friday, December 29, 2006

i hav been bad all day today....
but i still laughed by my brother's actions juz now...
my mum reading newspaper juz now den i think she was 2 tired frm all the laundry so she sort of knocked out... then her newspaper frm her was lyk slowly going down down n then drop... haha...
then my brother juz come bak... then felt so werid coz he see lyk my mum not moving lyk that... so he walk over n look closer.. then he saw her sleeping lar...
then he ran upstairs he brought his cam down n took her photo sleeping... hahahahaha....
then after he take photo my mum woke up... then he luckily shan de kuai... so she nv see him... then he ran up n put it in the com n send it 2 me through msn n ask me 2 put it on the wallpaper of the com...
then of course i did...
then after i uploaded it... he ran down n said...
mi... u see sumthing...
then she saw then we all started laughing...
hahaha...
then she say... u all hor... all bully me... wanna cry already... sniffsniff...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home