Sunshine and rainbows

Thursday, July 26, 2007

this are the random pics which was taken yesterday except the first one lar (stole it from yiting's blog. i wrote it hor and by the way it was taken like a few weeks ago. ya.) haha(: enjoy...
Go figure wad is written there and tock seng you better shuddup
yi ting with her BBT
that's my milk tea ice blend
wei sze acting cute
yi ting's change
clique
wei sze actioning
my english story telling group
thnks to my group.
my BBT queue no. also my index no. man...
divya caught...
divya and me actioning
sathrin actioning also
cheese!
whee!
my fried rice cooked with sathrin
our fried rice and dessert
love this pic man. so full of accomplishment this is vaish and yiting's one. haha(:
hi people. today as guessed my reflections log is full of negatives according to the exercise mdm lenny asked us to do. AHHH!

as usual and guessed, all pissed with mdm seah and am gonna complain to mdm lenny soon enough. dun wanna talk about it but it gave my column in the log book today a full negative but has one positive thnks to kimbo for accompanying me to the BBT shop at 4. haha(:

today's drama history was good lar. haha(: laura acted so well lar. can't stand it. good job too vaish and karen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home