Sunshine and rainbows

Friday, July 27, 2007

feeling random now... just posting this pics for fun.




harlo people. today had guides. it was another slacking one. 2morrow still have the toch community service thingy. AHH!!! have to wake up like 6 am 2morrow again. SHIT!

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY WEI SZE!

have loads of homework for the weekend and haven started. saddening. watching angel lover later. dun care about not enough sleep lar. HAHA(: i'm going crazy soon.

yesterday 4got to post that during science mrs foo brought the plastic human to class and she named it JOHN. i she said " meet my boyfriend JOHN" haha :D so funny.

wei sze and sathrin wrote me letters today. sathrin one was short and no content. shuddup. wei sze one was funny and long. thnks man.

love me and wei sze's duet of smack that. and love the way we fight.

someone save me from all this CRAP and give me back my true LIFE. (ok. i admit its a little emo lar. saddening)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home