Sunshine and rainbows

Saturday, August 04, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS VAISHNAVI D/O VASUDEVAN!!!
to 1/3 ex chairman:
happy birthday. have a really good one.
hope you liked the surprise we gave you on friday. (you better be cause the cakes really costed our money kay)
stop using so much of veet
stop being so damn studious especially for history
forever friends man
NEVER. I REALLY MEAN NEVER BETRAY OUR CLIQUE I TELL YOU!
in the end. happy birthday again. really have a good one. wish you all your birthday wishes come true and wish gerad will marry you soon kay? haha(: i mean it. ask gerad to watch out if he doesn't kayy?

on top of that. my day was fairly not nice. i had a really bad day. had tiffs and quarells and ignores and tears and swollen eyes and everything not nice. but ANA was so nice. ana's the nick of my maid. haha. she was so damn nice can. at least she was always there for me lar.

to ana:
I LOVE YOU MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY AND THE MANY GOES ON EVRLASTING...

so after today. i learnt that i have to start being two faced. i have to start becoming and behaving some one not all me in front of someone that's supposed to know me the best. so the mask has to be this suoerficial the one i really have to hide the true emotions and let all the stuff i wanna let go, all the temper and tears all after the time when this mask CAN be removed. i am going emo.

"The weak flickering flame burns out when my tears fall as i cry upon the candle standing in front of the me when i'm all alone. The flame grows stronger and burns brighter with spirit when i get a hold of myself and the mask is finally not needed anymore. Which, i guess will never ever happen."
it all explains my feelings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home