Sunshine and rainbows

Friday, September 21, 2007






hi fwens. feeling random now and are using those pics to clam myself. slacking today n gonna chiong all the revisions during the weekend, monday and tuesday before the exams starting on monday. i gonna chiong really hard.

NO TV NO COM NO LEISURE. NO SMSES NO HANDPHONE. NO DISTRACTIONS. ONLY REVISION REVISION REVISION.

so dun expect me to post that often kayys? i gonna STOP all this. 2morrow's hong wen mid autumn fest celebrations. still thinking whether to go considering the choingings in life. i still owe jess her present.

Jess: if 2morrow cannot be there and pass you ur pressie sry kayys? i pass you during the end of year holidays kayys? SORRY JESS.

I AM SO GONNA BE STUDIOUS. I AM GONNA WORK HARD TO S TRIVE FOR MY BEST FOR THIS LAST LAP OF MY SEC 1 YEAR. JIA YOU AND JIA YOU SUMMORE TO ME! I CAN DO IT!

p.s: i'm just feeling despo so bear wid me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home